The Senator Walter Lowrie Shaw House is a historic home located in downtown Butler, Pennsylvania, United States. It is known in the area for being the home of Butler's only United States Senator, Walter Lowrie. The structure was built in 1828, and is the last of its kind in the city of Butler. The house is situated behind the Butler County Courthouse, and is maintained as a museum by the Butler County Historical Society.
Museums - History, Homes - Historic