Forums

Lists Ordered By:

Pages: 1
AKpilotEMT
12/01/05 05:09 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Greetings!

Here's something I've had on my mind: the ability to see your own Approved Maps and Contest Maps (should you have another in the future) listed other than the way it's set up now.

One could choose:

1 -- Alphabetical by Name: this is the way Contest Maps is set up and truly I'd choose to see my list another way than that.

2 -- Alphabetical by Country could pose a semi-problem but here's my solution if it's possible... Rather than mixing in U.S. States wherever they fit alphabetically in the whole list of countries, group them all together alphabetically under United States where the U.S. falls in the whole list. (Same would be for Canada if/when? you add in separate provinces.)

3 -- Date Submitted (kind of cool to reflect upon your earlier submissions.)

4 a,b,c -- and perhaps Highest Rated, Most Viewed, Most Comments (in case people are curious about what they've submitted.)

Another idea for (future) Contest Maps: ability to list By Points.

Ciao,
CW

P.S. one more idea: ability to list grouped By Category.
nic
12/01/05 01:43 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I do like these ideas a lot, but it will take a significant amount of work to allow for these different views.

Thanks for the suggestions! They're added to my list of things to do (keeps getting longer!)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 50 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2222