Forums

Thumbnails in "Suggested Changes"

Pages: 1
Carrera
08/02/23 03:32 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I think that "Suggested Changes" in the way that is done for titles, URLs and external links should also include those for image thumbnails as I don't see any reason the process should differ from such given that thumbnails are somehow excluded; it should just be more efficient to do it just like that. Also, should one accidentally upload the wrong image, if it's still queued, they could promptly change it on the spot than having to wait for a mod and possibly having the map removed in the meantime, thus making the process more cumbersome. Any thoughts?
Fab
08/03/23 06:17 AM

Now you know.
Carrera
08/03/23 08:01 AM

That was not what I meant in this context, even though the issue with thumbnail changes somehow not listed under "suggested changes" coincidentally came to mind after not seeing that "change thumbnail" link on the Alpina traffic stop capture I helped to fix the other day. Specifically, I thought that it would be more streamlined to just click on the image on the "Suggest Changes" page, then browse for a new capture, then going from there, than having a pointless separate page.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 20 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 313