Forums

Japan updated

Pages: 1
TexasAndroid
07/13/05 11:40 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
An anonymous poster just commented that Japan Maps (not Satelite) side has been updated. And sure enough, it has. There's now streets, and land features, and all sorts of other stuff to see. Unfortuneately, the text is mostly in Japanese. But this is better than blanks.

Any notice maps for any other parts of the world showing up?
TexasAndroid
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
andrewmorrell
07/14/05 06:27 PM

I noticed today (Th. 7-14-05) - though I may be slow to notice - that the UK has been updated with streets and roads and cities and other signs of civilization.
TexasAndroid
07/14/05 06:39 PM

Unless they've changed it to a similar level of detail with Japan, the GB maps have been there since well before they updated the GB satalite view.
TexasAndroid
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
yubyub41
07/14/05 06:58 PM

Those Japan maps are the most confusing I've ever seen. And not just because they're in Japanese, I don't understand what's road or building or anything. Interesting though, zoom in to level one in Tokyo, and you can see little symbols showing 7-11 or McDonalds and other chain locations. Very neat feature I think she be added to North America.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 183 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3364