Forums

What makes an event different from an event?

Pages: 1
voldude123
05/06/06 11:04 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I was looking around nellis when i came across a bunch of british tornado aircraft. i kept looking and found two ea-6b's and a french mirage 2000c, and thats when it hit me: i was looking at the line up for "Red Flag:" an event! I then spent two hours meticously(sp?) writing down the type of aircraft, the quantity of that type of aircraft, and the country of orgin, and if they were from the USA, i wrote down the branch they were from. i counted the aggressors, and wrote a note that there were two blackhawks in the air. i just looked at the other nellis AFB pages, and none of them make any mention of Red Flag taking place in the image. they just say, "multiple aircraft present on flightline" or "nellis air force base." no one made that connection.

Secondly, you cant say that i cant post it because its an event. there is a category right over there that says "events." And if you open it, then youll see that theres a subcategory that says "military." Red Flag is a Military event.

Thirdly, there is a map of nellis afb, and then the nellis flight line, which is allowed. how is this not allowed, if it is more informative then both of the two, more comprehensive, and much more insightful. there is not one mistake in there. I checked it. if i had a slightest doubt, i took the ten extra minutes to figure it out.

so anyway, theres my argument. i would really like it if you allowed it to go through. its really quite amazing.

Will
kjfitz
05/06/06 11:27 PM

OK
kjfitz
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
voldude123
05/07/06 12:00 AM

do you want me to repost it or was that an "ok i dont care?"
kjfitz
05/07/06 12:23 AM

Sorry. I've asked nic to resurect the post from the database. I'm pretty sure he can get it back. If you have the text from the original post you can go ahead and repost and I'll approve it. Either way.
kjfitz
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
voldude123
05/07/06 12:38 AM

yeah i dont have the text, so ill wait for you to try to recover it. but if you can't, ill write it all again.
nic
05/07/06 01:31 AM

The map's all recovered
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 122 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4543