Forums

Toulouse - Meteo-France

Pages: 1
mq31
06/25/05 09:04 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
please correct thumbnail, there is an error when posting ; correct thumbnail is :

http://quinton.free.fr/gmap/files/toulouse-meteo-france.png

ref : http://googleglobetrotting.com/info.php/mid/3581

thanks.
TexasAndroid
06/25/05 03:13 PM

There is currently no way to update thumbnails. I suggest submitting the entry again, with "Correction" in the title, and I will delete the old entry and approve the corrected one.
TexasAndroid
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
mq31
06/25/05 03:57 PM

OK, done ;-)
thanks.
kjfitz
06/26/05 04:47 AM

I used a different screen shot program than I had been using today and later realized I had included a bunch of cursors in my pictures. Should I go ahead and resubmit corrections for those?
Anonymous
06/26/05 04:55 AM

hum, for me no ;-) that's my point of vue.

I would appreciate a customised woftware make a snapshot around cursor with the right size and format without having to use gimp or any else software. I'm using Linux and xwd now.
TexasAndroid
06/26/05 10:28 AM

I would say it's your call as to whether you want to resubmit. I had noticed the cursors, but kinda shrugged and put it in the category with the red locatin tags. Mildly annoying, but nothing to raise a fuss over.

If you do decide to resubmit, please make the new entries as close to the old ones as possible, but add Correction to the title, and put the URL of the original as the first thing in the comments. That way I can easily find the original in order to remove it before approving the correction.
TexasAndroid
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
nic
06/27/05 02:54 AM

I'll be adding a way to update thumbnails for the mods shortly...
vader
09/15/05 12:48 PM

Someone posted that they would like a way to screen capture an area around the mouse easily. I have software to do this, and could throw together something for use if there was enough interest.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 54 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5773