Forums

Editing text

Pages: 1
joepublic
11/14/08 09:32 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Can i edit the text of a map that i have already submitted?
Parabellum
11/14/08 10:12 AM

No, but any moderator can. What would you like to have changed?
VGT Moderator
kjfitz
11/14/08 07:56 PM

It is often bets to drop a comment on your post in the comments section asking for what you want done to the map. We can do the change and then delete the comment.
kjfitz
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
Tyco
11/15/08 09:07 PM

What about removing rejected maps, can you build in a time lapse of a month or a delete option for the user?
joepublic
11/16/08 07:33 PM

Thanks for the reply, i didn't want to edit anything specifically, i just wondered if it could be done for future reference.
TexasAndroid
11/17/08 12:44 PM

Tyco, not certain what you are wanting. Are you wanting map deletes to not happen at once, for you to somehow get access to the deleted map, or for the map to drop off your rejection list?
TexasAndroid
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
Tyco
11/20/08 03:04 PM

No, if a map is rejected it shows up on the user's "My: Maps" page. How can one clear the "you made a mistake" message after seeing what you did wrong and either resubmitted or find out it is a duplicate.
nic
02/09/09 02:45 AM

I have plans to update the system so when Maps are rejected, they go back to the submitter for edits or permanent deletion. Then, they can make their minor corrections and re-submit the map back to moderators.

This should clear up your queue of 'rejected maps' as you fix any corrections and re-submit them for approval.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 48 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4308