Forums

New Street View locations at www.maps.google.com

Pages: 1
Carmen
03/19/09 01:17 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I noticed today (Wed., March 18, 2009) that there are now Street View locations for parts of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and The Netherlands. Also, there may be more areas in France with such pictures.
Virtual Globetrotting is a wonderful World Wide Web site, and I have used it for several months. I registered today and this my first post.
Pdunn
03/19/09 08:06 AM

Welcome to VGT! We're looking forward to see your maps and discoveries.
Rene73
03/19/09 09:03 AM

Hello Carmen ,

Welcome to VGT!

Update List,

England: London, Oxford, Cambridge, Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Scunthorpe, Bristol, Norwich, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Birmingham, Coventry, Liverpool, Southampton, York and more

Northern Ireland: Belfast

Wales: Cardiff, Swansea

Scotland: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen

France: Paris (metropolitan area including Versailles, Orly, Rueil-Malmaison, Nanterre, Saint-Denis, Boulogne-Billancourt, Champigny-sur-Marne and more), Amiens, Calais, Dunkerque, Lens, Douai, Valenciennes, Le Havre, Rouen, Reims, Châlons-en-Champagne, Caen, Rennes, Nantes, Angers, Troyes, Strasbourg, Poitiers, Dijon, Clermont-Ferrand, Limoges, Montpellier, Aix-en-Provence, Toulon, Cannes, Antibes, Valence, Saint-Étienne, Grenoble

Italy: Turin, Novara, Monza, Udine, Genova, Parma, Bologna, Livorno, Arezzo, Perugia, L'Aquila, Fiumicino, Caserta, Naples, Avellino, Salerno, Bari, Reggio di Calabria, Catania, Cagliari

Spain: Madrid (metropolitan area including Las Rozas de Madrid, Alcobendas, Coslada, Fuenlabrada, Móstoles, Getafe and more), Oviedo, Zaragoza

Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Groningen
neotrix
03/19/09 04:16 PM

It seems that the SV images in Amsterdam were taken in june 2008.
Many shops, houses and restaurants are decorated with Netherland flags, balls and other soccer stuff.
In june there was the EURO 2008. ...
milwhcky
03/19/09 07:08 PM

More high resolution footage was added in Pittsburgh.
giove
04/10/09 11:02 AM

You can admire l'Aquila just before the eartquake of 6 april
Climb in back, heaven's waiting on down the tracks
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 238 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4774
Calendar Event: 03/18/09