Forums

2 maps

Pages: 1
borlefborlef
10/12/09 12:11 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I posted a map of James Lund's House and John Freedman's House yesterday and it's neither in accepted maps or denied maps, what happened to them?
tlp333
10/12/09 12:29 PM

For one, all the moderators volunteer their time to approve all the maps that are submitted to this site. If we do not get around to posting your map as soon as you would like, you may just have to be patient, but we will get to it. The maps will get approved, hopefully in a timely manner, but you also have the responsibility to test your links and submit them correctly. I have approved one your maps you spoke of this morning. The other needs some work, and I left you a comment to fix it. If you are going to submit a Bird's Eye View thumbnail, then your URL map link needs to be in Bird's Eye View as well. Please correct the Freedman's post and I will approve it for you. Thanks!
tlp333
10/12/09 12:31 PM

I'm sorry, it's the Kellerman post you need to fix. I do not see a Freedman post that is not approved.
borlefborlef
10/12/09 02:51 PM

kellerman, that's what i meant
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 67 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2981