Allegheny County Courthouse

Allegheny County Courthouse


Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA), US
The most lasting and well-known symbol of Allegheny County is the Allegheny County Courthouse and Jail complex, designed in 1883 by Boston architect Henry Hobson Richardson, and built between 1884-1888.

These internationally recognized historic structures reflect Hobson's stature as one the greatest architects in the history of American architecture, and continue to draw visitors from throughout the world who marvel at the buildings' simple style, dignity and strength.
The most lasting and well-known symbol of Allegheny County is the Allegheny County Courthouse and Jail complex, designed in 1883 by Boston architect Henry Hobson Richardson, and built between 1884-1888.

These internationally recognized historic structures reflect Hobson's stature as one the greatest architects in the history of American architecture, and continue to draw visitors from throughout the world who marvel at the buildings' simple style, dignity and strength.
View in Google Earth Government - Local
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: CEMaine

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement