The Beverly Bridge was built in 1909 as part of the westward expansion of the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad. The railroad electrified the line about 1920 and added supports to carry the electrical lines on the bridge. In 1980, the railroad went into bankruptcy and abandoned this line. The State of Washington obtained the railroad right of way across the state and has established the Iron Horse State Park along part of the route from Cedar Falls (west end) to the Columbia River (east end). The bridge is closed to all use.
Abandoned, Bridges - Rail