Cupola House, in Edenton, North Carolina is an architecturally significant building featuring a cupola. It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1970.
Homes - Historic
The house is 2.5 stories and was originally situated on a very spacious lot extending to the Edenton Bay. The property was owned by a succession of merchants, including Richard Sanderson, a shipowner. Francis Corbin bought the lot in 1756 and built the current residence.