Dar Omorza, Originally laid down in 1909 as the German training ship Prinzess Eitel Friedrich, was the training ship of the Polish Naval Academy from 1930 to 1982. She was bought from France who had seized her in 1919. During the World War II she was interned in Stockholm, Sweden. Since 27 May 1983 she has been a museum ship in Gdynia (next to destroyer Błyskawica).
Categories: Sea - Sailing Ships