ORP Błyskawica, launched in 1936, was the latter of two Grom-class destroyers, built for the Polish Navy by J. Samuel White, Cowes. The name means Lightning. The two Groms were some of the most heavily-armed destroyers on the seas before World War II. In the WW2 she served with the Royal Navy and returned to Poland after the war. She has been museum ship in Gdynia since 1. May 1976.
Sea - Military - Other