Former St. Aubin Railway Station (Temporary Terminus)

Former St. Aubin Railway Station (Temporary Terminus)


St Brelade, United Kingdom (GB)
This terminus was only temporary. It was located on Jersey and opened 30th August 1884 and closed 4th August 1885. The terminus was opened by The Jersey Railways Company and closed by The Jersey Railways & Tramways Limited.

The terminus was placed here while the extension of the line was being built. After the 3rd platform opened at St. Aubin and the extension was finished, the terminus closed.

What's left today:
Nothing remains of this short lived station. A drive way and small car park now occupies the site.
This terminus was only temporary. It was located on Jersey and opened 30th August 1884 and closed 4th August 1885. The terminus was opened by The Jersey Railways Company and closed by The Jersey Railways & Tramways Limited.

The terminus was placed here while the extension of the line was being built. After the 3rd platform opened at St. Aubin and the extension was finished, the terminus closed.

What's left today:
Nothing remains of this short lived station. A drive way and small car park now occupies the site.
View in Google Earth Land - Rail
Links: www.disused-stations.org.uk
By: Drudii

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement