Former St. Lawrence Railway Station

Former St. Lawrence Railway Station


Ventnor, United Kingdom (GB)
St. Lawrence was a station on Isle of Wight. The station opened 20th July 1897 and closed 15th September 1952. The station was opened by the Newport, Godshill & St. Lawrence Railway and closed by British Railways (Southern Region).

What's left today:
The station building and platform both survive. The trackbed has been filled up to platform level and the platform edge is still visible.
St. Lawrence was a station on Isle of Wight. The station opened 20th July 1897 and closed 15th September 1952. The station was opened by the Newport, Godshill & St. Lawrence Railway and closed by British Railways (Southern Region).

What's left today:
The station building and platform both survive. The trackbed has been filled up to platform level and the platform edge is still visible.
View in Google Earth Land - Rail
Links: www.disused-stations.org.uk
By: Drudii

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement