Former St. Winefride's Halt

Former St. Winefride's Halt


Holywell, United Kingdom (GB)
St. Winefride's was a halt in England. The halt opened 1st July 1912 and closed 6th September 1954. The station was opened by the London & North Western Railway and closed by British Railways (London Midland Region).

What's left today:
Nothing remains today.
St. Winefride's was a halt in England. The halt opened 1st July 1912 and closed 6th September 1954. The station was opened by the London & North Western Railway and closed by British Railways (London Midland Region).

What's left today:
Nothing remains today.
View in Google Earth Land - Rail
Links: www.disused-stations.org.uk
By: Drudii

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement