Holywell Town was a station in England. The station opened 1st July 1912 and closed 6th September 1954. The station was opened by the London & North Western Railway and closed by Birtish Railways (London Midland Region).
Land - Rail
What's left today:
Nothing remains of the station today. However, a two arched stone viaduct that once carried a road the station still remains today.