The Majorelle Garden is a botanical garden that was designed by the expatriate French artist Jacques Majorelle (1886-1962) in 1924, during the colonial period when Morocco was a protectorate of France.
The garden has been open to the public since 1947. Since 1980 the garden has been owned by Yves Saint-Laurent and Pierre Bergé.
YSL used the villa on the ground as his retreat.
After Yves Saint Laurent died in 2008 his ashes were scattered in the Majorelle Garden.
Category: Homes - Celebrity - Former