In a single year, Mother's serves up:
* No less than 175,000 pounds of ham and roast beef.
* More than 40,000 pounds of turkey.
* A staggering 30,000 pounds of homemade sausage.
* Quarter of a million biscuits (and even more eggs!)
* A whopping 90,000 pounds of jambalaya.
* Some 25,000 soft-shell crabs and even more shrimp.
* Nearly 250,000 pounds of cabbage.
* An incredible 150,000 loaves of French bread.
* As many pies as there are ships passing through the port of New Orleans.
* A spicy 1,500 gallons of Creole mustard.
* And an honest ton of hot pepper sauce.
Category: Buildings - Retail and Dining