Pas de la Casa makes up one fifth of the Granvilara ski resort. "Pas de la Casa’s first lift was officially opened on the 1st of December of 1956. The Coll Blanc draglift was powered by a truck motor and became the first step towards what is now a great ski area.
Mr. Francesc Viladomat’s enterprising idea gave this small corner of Andorra a boost that would convert it into a town of 3000 permanent residents and with a hotel capacity of triple that of its population."
Category: Ski Resorts