Union Station was dedicated on February 14, 1896. It was built in the Italian Renaissance style, in a graceful curve that faced downtown. Central to the station design was the 150-foot clock tower, which was later modified to include the neon "Go By Train" signs that are a familiar Portland icon today.
View in Google Earth Categories: Transportation - Rail
Links: www.splintercat.org
By: jbottero
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement