Zubly Cemetery

Zubly Cemetery
No Thumbnail
No Thumbnail
Google Maps Google Maps Bing Maps Bing Maps Yahoo Maps Yahoo Maps
View in Google Earth
By forthefallendrms @ 2011-08-22 09:21:05
Established ca. 1790 by the Swiss settlers of New Windsor Township, the Zubly Cemetery is significant as an example of a typical early to mid-nineteenth century cemetery illustrating vernacular burial customs of the period. It is the most important extant historic resource associated with the New Windsor community, a significant late-eighteenth to early-nineteenth century settlement and frontier outpost in the South Carolina backcountry.
Views by date
198
views
Rate as 1Rate as 2Rate as 3Rate as 4Rate as 5Rate as 6Rate as 7Rate as 8Rate as 9Rate as 10Unrated

Categories

Comments

Policies

Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links)

Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Nearby maps
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Similar maps
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Share: