Forums

Pontiac Church Map Removed!

Pages: 1
Williamac8790
05/28/24 03:54 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I uploaded a map for my church in Pontiac, Michigan: Pontiac Church. I uploaded photos, links, maps, and thumbnails. I uploaded this map early last year and I got over 100 views. I was feeling very happy because Pontiac Church is a new-startup church; started last September. I wanted to publicize it as much as possible. Then I went to edit it one night. I waited for my edits to be submitted the next morning. But when I came to my link, it said that my map had been removed. Just like that (snap). Was this right or not?
Was my Pontiac Church map removal right?
You may choose only one
Yes
No

Votes accepted from (05/28/24 12:00 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Williamac8790
05/28/24 11:22 PM

Regardless of your vote, I would appreciate feedback in words. Thanks.
Fab
05/30/24 11:05 AM

First, you did not follow the rules regarding the thumbnails and you kept submitting them in the wrong way. The second thing is that this church is your private business and your activity here, especially in the case of this one is a kind of spam.
Williamac8790
06/05/24 03:18 PM

Two questions: "How did I not follow the rules and enter the thumbnails incorrectly?" and "How is it spam?"
Fab
06/05/24 04:27 PM

Thumbnails have to be made of screenshots from web mapping platforms only. Not following this rule is enough to delete the map.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 23 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 250