Forums

More deleted maps...

Pages: 1
jdubble07
12/07/14 12:29 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Why were all of my maps for Fabiana Udenio deleted? I see there's a message that she sold her interest in the properties. Since when would this result in the deletion of maps as opposed to changing the titles to "(Former)"?
mlc1us
12/07/14 12:11 PM

Quote:

Why were all of my maps for Fabiana Udenio deleted? I see there's a message that she sold her interest in the properties. Since when would this result in the deletion of maps as opposed to changing the titles to "(Former)"?

In addition to changing them to "(Former)", some editing in the description field is needed. Since the "Suggest Changes" option was added, I prefer to allow submitters to do their own editing. You can recover your maps and edit them very easily. All you need to do is select the 'Home' link located right under the VGT logo at the top of every page and then select the 'Removed' link under Maps on the menu in the left pane. Now just click the edit button on the map you want to update. When you submit your changes, your map will go into the Submission Queue.

Thanks!
mlc1us
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
jdubble07
12/07/14 01:30 PM

Those maps don't seem to be included in the 'Removed' link... there are 3 pages of removed maps, but not the 5 from yesterday.
mlc1us
12/07/14 01:58 PM

Quote:

Those maps don't seem to be included in the 'Removed' link... there are 3 pages of removed maps, but not the 5 from yesterday.

Strange, they should be at the top of the list. I'll let nic know there is a problem. In the mean time, I recovered your maps, and they are in the Submission queue.
mlc1us
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 46 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2864