Forums

Pop-up images

Pages: 1
chaswatson
03/22/16 11:50 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Pop-up images

Is it just me...

If I go to look at a map and my mouse passes over the images of "Similar Maps" various images pop-up, sometimes several times. The only way I can get rid of them is to go to another page and then return being careful to avoid the images. I am pretty sure this just started happening in the last week

Any ideas?

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area of the forums.
mlc1us
03/22/16 12:45 PM

Quote:

Pop-up images

Is it just me...

If I go to look at a map and my mouse passes over the images of "Similar Maps" various images pop-up, sometimes several times. The only way I can get rid of them is to go to another page and then return being careful to avoid the images. I am pretty sure this just started happening in the last week

Any ideas?

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area of the forums.

I'm seeing the same thing, plus in list mode when I mouseover map names. It's very annoying. It isn't browser related as it happens on Firefox, Chrome, & MS Edge. I've been able to get rid of the pop ups by refreshing the page.
mlc1us
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
gordonhigh
03/22/16 02:44 PM

Yes, I'm seeing the same thing. In addition to refreshing the page, if you hover over the image again after the popup displays, it should get rid of that particular one. But if you let your cursor drift over any other maps, the same thing starts up again...
chaswatson
03/23/16 03:47 PM

Looks as though an attempt has been made to fix the problem. Thanks.
nic
03/23/16 10:46 PM

Sorry everyone! The problem has been fixed.
chaswatson
03/24/16 05:21 AM

Thanks Nic. Greatly appreciated.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 27 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2194