Forums

sick of map title changes

Pages: 1
BermudaBreeze
03/31/23 12:21 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I am getting sick and tired of people changing my Map titles. I have got someone now prioritising the house name rather than the owner. No one cares about the house name what drives them to the Map is that it is owned by a celebrity, The original map poster should have final say on their map details

Edited by BermudaBreeze (03/31/23 12:31 PM)
bikelane
04/02/23 08:28 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Interesting point... I think it depends on the map/structure. I don't think original map poster should necessarily have final say, how would maps get updated that were posted by now inactive accounts? You must agree that if a celebrity moves the map's title should reflect that

i get the appeal of putting the celebrity name in the title but almost want to default to structure name as the structure is more permanent and the celebrity owner is just the user of the structure. Putting the celebrity's name in the description should be enough, no? Plus there are many celebrity homes for which the structure is not significant and this isn't an issue.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 43 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 1049