Forums

Latest Map Rejected

Pages: 1
tuttleberry
10/27/10 01:49 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
The lastest map I submitted, about 20 minutes ago, was rejected, but did not appear in my personal deleted list. Can I get a reason for the rejection / deletion? Thanks in advance.
kjfitz
10/27/10 01:57 PM

What was the map?
kjfitz
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
tuttleberry
10/27/10 02:02 PM

It was a SV of the Pulaski Skyway in NJ, as seen from Truck 1/9 (Sopranos Theme).
kjfitz
10/27/10 02:13 PM

Go ahead and resubmit. I don't remember seeing it. It could have fallen through the cracks. sorry.
kjfitz
tuttleberry
10/27/10 03:04 PM

I submitted another SV map "Route 21 Water Tower (Soprano's theme)" and it got lost again. Can I get a reason for the rejection this time?
tuttleberry
10/27/10 03:06 PM

HOLY SMOKES I AM AN IDIOT. NEVER MIND. IT'S THERE. I JUST DIDN'T SEE IT. SORRY. A THOUSAND APOLOGIES.
mlc1us
10/27/10 03:29 PM

tuttleberry,

When you submit a map it does not show up until it is approved by a moderator. Is it possible you are not seeing your maps because they are still waiting approval?
mlc1us
kjfitz
10/27/10 05:00 PM

They also show up on the front page at random after being approved. The front page is not listed by order of approval they are randomly selected from all approved maps for that day. A new set is created every ten minutes or so.

Click on "showing 12 of 35" near the top and sort by latest and you should see your approved maps there.

Or bookmark this link. Your most recent approved maps will always be the first ones:

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/user/tuttleberry/maps/0/?v=0&f=0&so=1
kjfitz
tuttleberry
10/27/10 05:01 PM

No. They were already approved. I just flat-out missed them in my own map list.
milwhcky
10/27/10 05:16 PM

Good job with the Sopranos scenes. Feel free to post the Street View of this one if you'd like:
http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/drive-safely/

Last time I checked, Google hasn't gone down the street where Tony's house is located.

By the way, I wake up to the Sopranos theme song every morning I have to work. I have an alarm clock program on my computer that triggers any audio file I choose.

Edited by milwhcky (10/27/10 05:18 PM)
tuttleberry
10/27/10 09:58 PM

Thanks milwhcky.

I think someone posted a BEV of Tony's house already.

Great song choice for your PC alarm clock.

-Tut
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 42 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4667