Standing in the middle of a carpark sits a small family burial ground. The graveyard belongs to the Burr family who came to America from England in 1630. The family owned a farm at this location and set up a small graveyard for their dead family members. However, the land was demolished and used as a military training camp, which closed in 1919. A department store then bought the land built a carpark around the small plot.