Two of the stained glass windows on the south side of the church illustrate kings of the Old Testament, while the other three are the Magi. The windows on the north side depict Christian kings who are canonized Saints in the Roman Catholic Church. Each king is portrayed offering his crown in homage to our King of kings, who is depicted in the beautiful mosaic above the altar.
The church has a rich Byzantine influence. Meticulous craftsmanship is evident throughout the lavish brickwork, altar, and colorful mosaics. The 550-person capacity church was a dream come true for Bishop Kelley, who envisioned Christ the King being both modern and authentic to Catholic worship."
"By 1955, the parish expanded to include portions of the city blocks immediately south and west, which included Temple Israel synagogue. The synagogue became Marquette Hall, and in the mid-1970s was renamed Fletcher Hall."