There have been religious structures on this site since the 8th century. The current church was built as an Anglican church in 1846. It became redundant to the Anglican faith in 1974 whence it was sold and presented to the Polish community in Bedford. It then became a Roman Catholic church and had its name changed.
Religious - Christianity
Links: en.wikipedia.org, CatholicDirectory.org