Pickhill Station opened March 1875 (first timetable) and closed 14.9.1959. Pickhill Station was part of Leeds Northern Railway in England.
Buildings - Misc, Land - Rail
Today there is a house called "Station House" that still stands on the site of the main station buildings. Although the building seems to be a new building that does incorporate the old station building. A company called International Resource Systems is run from the house. Nothing remains of the platforms, but a line along the length of a brick wall indicates where the now demolished platform was.