(Former) Trinity Congregational Church

(Former) Trinity Congregational Church


Arundel, United Kingdom (GB)
Trinity Congregational Church, later known as Union Chapel, was built between 1836 and 1838. The building ceased as a church in 1981 and sometime during the 1980s was sold. Since 1990 it has been home to the Arundel Arts, Crafts and Antiques Market and opens on a daily basis. Since becoming a market the building was named Nineveh House.
Trinity Congregational Church, later known as Union Chapel, was built between 1836 and 1838. The building ceased as a church in 1981 and sometime during the 1980s was sold. Since 1990 it has been home to the Arundel Arts, Crafts and Antiques Market and opens on a daily basis. Since becoming a market the building was named Nineveh House.
View in Google Earth Buildings - Religious
Links: www.historicengland.org.uk, en.wikipedia.org
By: chaswatson

Advertisement

Around the World Mailing List

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement