In 1903, three men—William Freestone, W.D. Freestone, and George Larkworthy—had the dream of beginning a family-run pickle company. On January 23rd of that year, the Freestone Pickle Company was incorporated under the laws of the State of Michigan with a charter for manufacturing of pickles, vinegar and kindred lines. The principal office was located in Benton Harbor, MI, with plants in that city as well as in Bangor, and several receiving stations located throughout southwestern Michigan. By 1911, all activities of the company were consolidated in Bangor, MI.
Companies - Plants/Factories