Ivanovo Severny (also Ivanovo North or Zhukovka) is an air base in Russia located 6 km north of Ivanovo. It is a large transport operation airfield with hangars and significant tarmac space. The runway was built in 1935 and upgraded in 1965. The airfield received the Soviet Union's first Ilyushin Il-76 delivery on June 3, 1974.
Military - Historic - Closed Facility
Ivanovo Severny was home to 81 VTAP (81st Military Transport Aviation Regiment) flying Il-76, An-12, and An-22 aircraft. It was decommissioned in 1998. It was also home to 2457 DRLO flying the Beriev A-50.