Jackson Memorial Fountain is a historic fountain located at the entrance to City Park at Parkersburg, Wood County, West Virginia. It was built in 1905, and is a cast iron structure that originally had three tiers. The second tier is topped by Parkersburg's Lady of the Lake statue. It features elaborately sculpted and decorated basins and pedestals. The fountain is dedicated to the locally prominent Jackson family, that included General John Jay Jackson and his sons Federal Judge John Jay Jackson, Jr., Governor Jacob B. Jackson, and Circuit Judge and Congressman James M. Jackson.