MHM Silverfox Estates

MHM Silverfox Estates


East St Paul, Canada (CA)
The surrounding lands were originally owned by Doctor Curtis James Bird. It was purchased by C.P.R. in the early 1870's. Subsequent operators have been C.P.R., City of Winnipeg, Building Products and Bird's Hill Gravel & Stone Ltd. This quarry has supplied railroad, road and building materials for over 100 years into the Winnipeg area. The development owned by Swistun Bros., and in conjunction with Bird's Hill Gravel & Stone Ltd., has restored and rehabilitated this historic site. Silverfox Estates was named after the once world renowned Winnipeg Silverfox Farm, which operated here from 1922 to 1970.
The surrounding lands were originally owned by Doctor Curtis James Bird. It was purchased by C.P.R. in the early 1870's. Subsequent operators have been C.P.R., City of Winnipeg, Building Products and Bird's Hill Gravel & Stone Ltd. This quarry has supplied railroad, road and building materials for over 100 years into the Winnipeg area. The development owned by Swistun Bros., and in conjunction with Bird's Hill Gravel & Stone Ltd., has restored and rehabilitated this historic site. Silverfox Estates was named after the once world renowned Winnipeg Silverfox Farm, which operated here from 1922 to 1970.
View in Google Earth Events - Historical
Links: www.waymarking.com
By: kkeps

Advertisement

Around the World Mailing List

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement