The Pearl Street Diner opened in the early 60s at the corner of Pearl and Fletcher Street. It survived the construction of the 24-story office building behind it in the early 70s. The diner was manufactured by the famous Kullman Dining Car Company, a prefab diner manufacturer founded in 1927.
Dining, Buildings - Novelty / Interesting, Buildings - Retail and Dining
Links: www.pearldinernyc.com, www.yelp.com, en.wikipedia.org