Its two ends are
* Boráros tér (southern end of Grand Boulevard and terminus of the Csepel HÉV)
* Goldmann György tér (next to the campuses of the Budapest University of Technology and Economics)
It was built between 1933-1937, by the plans of Pál lgyai Hubert. It is 514 m in length (along with the sections leading up) and 25.6 m in width.