The abbey of the Saint-Éloi mount, founded by Saint Vindicien, destroyed in 1793, sheltered a community of regular canons exercising an important literary activity. The vestiges of the abbatial church "are classified to the title of the historic monuments", by decree of June 8, 1921.
Religious - Christianity
Of the abbey herself, him remained only today the two towers of the west fronting. These towers counted to the origin five floors, reaching a height of 53 meters.
The abbey having acted as viewpoint during the Large War, it undergoes the bombardments that destroyed the last floor, bringing back the height of the building to 44 meters.