Height: 73 meters (app. 240 ft).
Built in 1867.
The white tent on the eastern side of the church is built there to protect an archeological site.
The square in front of the church was going to be renewed. The city of Eindhoven ordered an archeological research, to find out if there were any remainings of the medieval church, which was brought down in 1860. When remianings indeed were found, the research was expanded. Until this day (october 2006) the square is still under investigation.