Originally opened in 1921 as the Excelsior Theatre, The Granada Theater was located in the Mission District of San Francisco. The "art moderne" tower and other alterations were added in 1931 and were the work of architect Frederick H. Meyer. It continued to show movies in the early eighties, and was then converted to retail space.
Retail - Misc, Theatres - Movie
Links: cinematreasures.org, en.wikipedia.org