Designed by Luther Lee Dougan and originally the Taylor Street Theatre it was built in 1927 as a recital hall, and eventually renamed the Guild Theatre in 1948, and was renovated in 1956. It was last used by the Northwest Film Center for film festivals. It closed in the summer of 2006. There have been several attempts to lease or buy the Guild and renovate it, but it's on a very choice hunk of land, and the owner wants to rip it down and build trendy condos.
Abandoned, Buildings - Theaters
Links: cinematreasures.org, djcoregon.com