The E-Z Polish Factory is a building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and is located in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Built in 1905, the E-Z Polish Company were manufacturers of shoe and stove polish.
The company was owned by William E. Martin of Oak Park and Darwin D. Martin of Buffalo, New York. Wright also designed the William E. Martin House in 1902.
By WacoKidd110 @ 2011-05-10 06:17:45
10.0 (1 votes)