Former St. John's Railway Station (Isle of Man Railway)

Former St. John's Railway Station (Isle of Man Railway)


Peel, United Kingdom (GB)
NOTE: there was a station located to west of this station also called St. John's. However that station was opened and operated by the Manx Northern Railway.

St. John's was a station on the Isle of Man. The station opened 1st July 1873 and closed 7th September 1968. The station was opened by the Isle of Man Railway and closed by the Isle of Man Railway.

What's left today:
Nothing remains of the station. A car park now lies on the site.
NOTE: there was a station located to west of this station also called St. John's. However that station was opened and operated by the Manx Northern Railway.

St. John's was a station on the Isle of Man. The station opened 1st July 1873 and closed 7th September 1968. The station was opened by the Isle of Man Railway and closed by the Isle of Man Railway.

What's left today:
Nothing remains of the station. A car park now lies on the site.
View in Google Earth Transportation - Rail, Land - Rail
Links: www.disused-stations.org.uk
By: Drudii

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement