Jerusalem Western Salisbury Union Church

No Thumbnail
Jerusalem Western Salisbury Union Church
No Thumbnail
Google Maps Google Maps Birds Eye Birds Eye Yahoo Maps Yahoo Maps
View in Google Earth
By kkeps @ 2009-01-04 10:04:05
Western Salisbury Church, founded in 1741, was the first place of worship in Salisbury Township and was erected by the Lutheran and Reformed settlers of the area. The present stone edifice, the third building, dates to 1819. Originally called “Schmaltzgass (or “lard valley”) and now called Jerusalem, this church continues its ministries as a union church, with two congregations, Lutheran and United Church of Christ, in a “Shared Ministry.”
Views by date
383
views
Rate as 1Rate as 2Rate as 3Rate as 4Rate as 5Rate as 6Rate as 7Rate as 8Rate as 9Rate as 10Unrated

Comments

Policies

Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links)

Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Nearby maps
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Similar maps
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Share: