Locksbrook Cemetery is a municipal cemetery located in Lower Weston, Bath, England. It was opened in 1864 as Walcot Cemetery, and occupies 12 acres (4.9 ha). The cemetery was closed for general use in 1937 with over 30,000 interments there. Nowadays it is designated as a 'Nature Conservation Site' by Bath and North East Somerset council, its owners.
A total of 132 military graves in the cemetery are in the care of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
There are three Grade II listed structures in the cemetery.