Located in the southern part of the park
of Montjuïc, this pool was used for the
Olympic diving competition and the
preliminary phases of the water polo.
The new structure is on the site of the old
pool, built in 1929 and subsequently
enlarged by the addition of a new stand
for the II Mediterranean Games in 1955.
The most striking feature of the venue is
its situation, with a splendid view
over the city of Barcelona. The financing
of the building work and the site
management were the responsibility of
By Lamos @ 2008-02-27 09:32:50