Rustic Tri-View Drive-In
By TXArtcGal @ 2005-08-03 23:57:40
The Rustic Tri-View Drive-in opened in 1951 as the Rustic Drive-In with a single screen. In 1988, two more screens were added and the name was changed to the Rustic Tri-View Drive-in. It has a capacity for 550 cars. It is listed as the last open drive-in in Rhode Island.
10.0 (3 votes)