Tromsø Cathedral (Tromsø domkirke) in Tromsø, Norway is the seat of the Diocese of Nord-Hålogaland, the only Norwegian cathedral made in wood, and an unusual example of wooden Gothic revival. It is likely to be the northernmost Protestant cathedral in the world.
The structure was completed in 1861, with Christian Heinrich Grosch as the architect. It was built in using a cog joint method. It is situated in the middle of Tromsø on a site where there in all likelihood has been a church since the 13th century.
A wooden church already stood on the grounds when the cathedral was built, which was first relocated to the northern part of the city (Nordbyen) and then to Elverhøy further up the hills in the city.